<>

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Some of the animals in my area

Groups of wild turkeys roam through our neighborhood at different times of the year, bringing their babies when they give birth.  I have never once had a single problem with them and, in fact, have had to make sure others don't try to harm them.

This cat lives on second side of apt. complex.  He or she thought they would sneak up on the wild turkeys and when I snapped this picture took off.  Cute face.

This cat sits on the fence often and checks out what is going on over this way.  The coloring is much the same as what my cat, Timber, had.  Another cute cat.

Our cat, Smokey.  She really does not take well to having pictures taken.
Just one of the many crows hanging around here.  I truly enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home