<>

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What do you see in this photograph?


I recently found this older picture from the late 1990's. I had been visiting a friend of mine back in the mid-west at her house, shown here. One night we got out the Ouija board and played around for a while; it spooked us. Anyway, on this last day I went across the street to take the picture while my friend and my sister were standing in the alley talking. No one else was there but after getting the picture back I noticed something that creeped me out. Does anyone else see it? It appears in the left window. This picture will enlarge. The film is not as clear as it should be but I think someone else should see what a few others have noticed.
P.S. There was no one else in the house and it is not a picture or reflection. It looks like a person standing at the window.

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 at 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home