<>

Monday, February 9, 2009

Malcolm, our male. He was the runt of the bunch and turned out to be the biggest one of all! He was really gentle and made us laugh. If he didn't think I was paying enough attention to him he would jump on the coffee table and plop right in front of me, blocking my view of the television. He was calm and sweet; crawling next to me, putting his head on my pillow, I would cover him and we would fall asleep together. He was the last one that needed to be put to sleep; just last year. He really missed Spooky and Timber and started going downhill soon after. We miss them all so very, very much.

2 Comments:

At February 10, 2009 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Bruce said...

Hello Malcolm...you are sure one handsome cat...no wonder you are missed so much!

 
At February 10, 2009 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Nancy said...

I am sorry for your loss - your cats were lucky to have you. Thank God you have your pictures.

I've had a roller coaster ride with our cat - Eiffel. For his story and suggestions, read an old post I did last summer. He's doing better now but it's still up and down.
http://gardenblessings.blogspot.com/2008/06/eiffel-jean-pierre.html

Take care and good luck on your new blog.

Nancy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home